I hope everyone will have a peaceful and safe holiday season.
“No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted” AESOP
Don’t forge to register for Piedmont’s 2022 virtual Pharmfest
- Jan 29, 2022
- 8 am – 3:30 pm
- Virtual on Zoom
- Speakers : Debra Levin ( Diabetic patient with comorbidities), Mahesh Murugesan ( Atrial Fibrillation Pharmacology), Kelly Schorling ( Opo9id use a team approach), Patrick Jackson (COVID 19 update), Andy Whitman ( Cannabis in Medicine)
- 6 Pharm CES
- $85 members, $100 nonmembers, $70 VCNP student member
Hope everyone had a safe Halloween. I think it is finally getting cold. I had to unearth my jackets in my closet this morning for work. Just a couple of updates for the month.
- Nurse practitioner week is November 7-13. Piedmont members will receive a little something in your mail box to say thank you for all your hard work this year. Also the cities of Charlottesville and Staunton gave our chapter a proclamation signed by the mayors recognizing NP week. If you listen to WNRN you may her my voice with a public service announcement regarding NP week.
- 2. Voting has started for VCNP member for the state executive election. Go to the VCNP website under the membership tab to vote
- Remember to send me an application for any charities that you would like our chapter to recognize with a monetary contribution. Email me: dkf7a@virginia,.edu
- Everyone is welcomed to our monthly chapter meetings, first Tuesday of the month. Contact Katy for more info.
- Free webinar Nov. 3 6-7 pm understanding covid 19 1-408-418-9388, meeting no 1329367287, questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
As always if you have any concerns or questions let me know, just email me.
Darla, PR rep
Hope you are enjoying our beautiful weather. I wanted to give you some updates from our organization. Remember, I post on Facebook too. So here goes……….
- VCNP nominations for state leadership positions are open. If interested in a position or know someone who is email email@example.com by September 30
- Legislative reception for Piedmont region is September 29, 7-8, virtual, food available for pick up, email Katy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next leadership meeting is October 6 at 6:30, at Kardinal hall in Charlottesville, VA. Everyone is invited
- Remember send me nominations for a donation to a worthy charity from our group. Email me at email@example.com
- Our NP’s are being recognized during NP week, Nov 7-13, 2021 by the cities of Staunton, Waynesboro and C’ville. We will be receiving proclamations from those cities. IF you have any other organizations that you would like me to reach out to, email me.
- Please let me know ideas for our group to offer volunteer hours or work on a project and I will reach out to them.
- Please send me pictures of you working as an NP in any environment, because I would like to make a collage. Text me the picture or email it at 919-448-8623, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any other ideas for our group just let me know. Thanks Darla
We are planning for next year. Reach out to Katy Morgan at email@example.com if you’re interested in getting involved.
Piedmont VCNP Charity/Gift Application/May 2021
The Piedmont VCNP chapter is committed to helping our health care community. Our chapter raises money every year from different activities and would like to give back to the community. We would like to offer a gift to a charity that our members are involved with or have a relationship throughout the health community. This year we have funds available to give 6 monetary gifts. Also, we would appreciate if your charity would let us know how the gift was used. If you have a charity that is need of help this year or any questions, please fill out this form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org