THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL. Missed registering for the webinar? Not to worry! We’ll be hosting additional sessions covering the same material on Tuesday, January 15th and Wednesday, January 30th, each at 7:30 p.m. as well. To register for the January 15th webinar, please click HERE; to register for the January 30th webinar, please click HERE.
Join the VCNP Government Relations committee for a Town Hall webinar about NP autonomous practice licensure and the attestation process in Virginia! The agenda will include:
- Discussing the background of HB 793 – Transition to Autonomous Practice
- Discussing HB 793 statutes and regulations for autonomous practice licensure
- Identifying requirements for the attestation process
- Discussing why application for autonomous practice licensure is essential for all eligible NPs
- Discussing VCNP’s next steps in moving full practice authority forward in Virginia
PLEASE NOTE: This event is free and open to VCNP members and the general public alike – however, you must have registered in advance to attend. Your confirmation email will contain a link to the webinar platform, as well as information on how to submit questions in advance.
If you have any questions about this Town Hall webinar series, please reach out to Amy Sales, Associate Director, email@example.com or 434-906-1778.