September Meeting Minutes
September 21, 2017
Members in attendance: Erin Morris, Sue Klassen, Diana Oddenino, Vitoria Sullivan, Ruth Holmaas, Maretta Yoder, Chino Fattahu Mary Faith Dudley
Meeting Location: Local Chop and Grill House. Harrisonburg, VA.
Meeting Topic: Meeting was sponsored by Lilly Pharmaceutical. Once weekly Trulicity- injectable option for patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Speaker: Dr. James Mulinda, endocrinologist from Roanoke, VA.
- Minutes from the April 2017 meeting were approved.
- President, Erin Morris informed us that she will be attending the State Board Meeting on Saturday September 23, 2017 at Boars Head Inn. She invited others to attend.
- Erin Morris also informed the group that Ambi Zeller-Hahn has decided to step down from her position on the legislative committee. An e-mail will be sent to members looking for volunteers to join this committee.
4. Members were encouraged to attend the Conference on Opioids at James Madison University on Saturday October 21, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM. An e-mail will be sent to members.
5. Next meeting will be on Thursday November 9, 2017. Plan is to find a speaker and meet at either Bella Luna or Taste of Thai restaurant.
The meeting was then adjourned.
Maretta Yoder, Secretary
Events and Conferences
Northern Shenandoah Legislative Reception
1460 University Dr., Winchester, VA
Tidewater Dinner Lecture And Member Meeting
Tidewater Region Dinner Lecture and Member Meeting
Tidewater Dinner Lecture And Board Meeting
2018 VCNP Annual Conference
Hyatt Regency Reston