Hope everyone had a safe Halloween. I think it is finally getting cold. I had to unearth my jackets in my closet this morning for work. Just a couple of updates for the month.
- Nurse practitioner week is November 7-13. Piedmont members will receive a little something in your mail box to say thank you for all your hard work this year. Also the cities of Charlottesville and Staunton gave our chapter a proclamation signed by the mayors recognizing NP week. If you listen to WNRN you may her my voice with a public service announcement regarding NP week.
- 2. Voting has started for VCNP member for the state executive election. Go to the VCNP website under the membership tab to vote
- Remember to send me an application for any charities that you would like our chapter to recognize with a monetary contribution. Email me: dkf7a@virginia,.edu
- Everyone is welcomed to our monthly chapter meetings, first Tuesday of the month. Contact Katy for more info.
- Free webinar Nov. 3 6-7 pm understanding covid 19 1-408-418-9388, meeting no 1329367287, questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
As always if you have any concerns or questions let me know, just email me.
Darla, PR rep